Introducing a revelation in sublimation – SubTHAT! Dye Sublimation Transfer Film.
Transform raw materials such as acrylic, wood, ceramic, glass, aluminum and stone into sublimation-ready products in a fraction of the time that traditional sublimation application methods take. SubTHAT! Dye Sublimation Transfer Film is easy to use, mess-free and produces consistent, quality results.
SubTHAT! features include:
- >> A heat transferable film for hard substrates
- >> Sublimate substrates not pre-coated Acrylic, wood, ceramic, glass, aluminum & stone
- >> Easy “no mess” transfer application
- >> Improved results compared to spray and liquid application methods
- >> Consistent coating, quality results
- >> Made in the USA by IKONICS Corporation
For more information on SubTHAT! including video tutorials, the User Guide, FAQ or how to order, click here.