Subscribe to our e-newsletter. Get the most up-to-date info on sandcarving products, events, and special offers!
Say YES to Large Projects
The CrystalBlast Navigator is our largest sandcarver and is built-to-order. This pass-through sandcarving unit allows part navigation through the unit using "hopper-less" machine technology. The Navigator uses special technology to lower the operating height of the machine track, creating a larger sandcarving area that is perfect for the Architectural Industry.
The Navigator allows for a more accommodating process area by engineering the part conveyor track to raise and lower, keeping the sandcarving area centered. The Navigator comes standard with an 8" track section but available with optional tracks lengths.
The Navigator is a complete system consisting of the cabinet with air-swept floor section, pneumatic abrasive conveyor, cyclone separator reclaimer with attached abrasive storage hopper with a 50 pound ASME Coded pressure pot with access port. In addition the system also includes the standard 8" part roller conveyor track, flexible abrasive and dust collector ducts and all required blast controls. The attached dust collector consists of 440 square feet of cartridge filter dust collector with 1100 cfm exhaust blower and exhaust silencer.
The Navigator is also available as a siphon model. Call for details and pricing.
*220V/50hz conversion & international crating available for an additional $482 USD. Call IKONICS Imaging for replacement parts.
Call your IKONICS Imaging Representative
to order at (800) 643-1037
• 14 gauge CRS construction
• Panel cabinet for pass through part processing
• Part velocity slots
• Pneumatic conveyor with high efficiency cyclone reclaimer
• ASME Coded 50 lb capacity pressure generator w/Cleanout Port
• Cabinet lighting with rear wall back lighting
• Brush ports for front access part loading
• Stabililty legs
• Inside pop-up perforated work gate
• Cry-Discharge Kit: Make the cleanest machine, even cleaner.
• Tapeless Port Insert: Eliminate the taping process.