High Efficiency Production for Large or Small Pieces with Patented CleanFlo Technology
The CrystalBlast™ 4828 is our largest in-stock sandcarver at 48" wide. The large cabinet size and front work port allow for high efficiency production in a wide variety of industries. This blaster is perfect for the Awards Industry due to the ease of loading pieces in and out of the work port quickly and efficiently. It is also great for the Sign and Monument Industries because of the large cabinet size and open-front design. Get your large or small pieces done fast with our CrystalBlast 4828.
The front work port is designed with a unique slit rubber curtain that seals against the brushes. This allows the operator to easily move from one side to the other to work the entire part of a large surface, all while viewing the piece in the full width window.
The CrystalBlast 4828 also boasts double the filtration of our other sandcarvers available in the standard CrystalBlast line. The operator work port has been designed for ease of access with the highest possible inlet velocity. The powerful high inlet velocity does not allow any grit to escape the work port inlet. Inside port brushes are used to support and hold the outside slit-rubber curtain with a clear open wrist area between the brushes in the center of the high-velocity work port for ultimate comfort.
As with all our CrystalBlast sandcarvers, the 4828 has LED lighting for best viewing conditions, advanced ergonomic design for ultimate comfort, and the cleanest blasting conditions in the industry with our patented CleanFlo Technology.
Call your IKONICS Imaging Representative to order at (800) 643-1037
• 220 square feet of pneumatically cleaned dust collector cartridge filter surface for long operation. Optional 440 sq. ft. available
• CleanFlo 700 cfm high pressure Class III exhaust blower for high operator inlet velocity
• Exhaust blower silencer for larger cfm volumes
• Full view slanted operator view window for easy machine operation using square top design
• Go Clean with our two-stage positive sealing operator, vestibule style, work port with inside brushes and outside slit-rubber curtain
• Pneumatic assisted abrasive pot loading circuit for larger machine hoppers and smaller abrasives
• Three way pot valve circuit for quick pot re-loading cycle
• ASME 50 lb capacity pressure pot with CleanFlo access port for fast cleaning and repair
• Available with a second side access door for part loading and machine service
• Safety door interlock switch included
• Lexair abrasive valve high pressure long wear
• Machine stability casters
• Cry-Discharge Kit: Make the cleanest machine, even cleaner.
• Tapeless Port Insert: Eliminate the taping process.
Overall: 50”w 52”d 90”h
Working: 48”w 28”d 36”h
Air Requirements (compressor not included)
Application and nozzle sensitive, call for details
Recommended Air Compressor - Nozzle size and duty cycle sensitive, call for details
Bolt-on, replaceable patented cyclone 240
3/32” Boron Nozzle Standard or 1/8” Boron Nozzle Standard
Four spot lights
120V, 20 amp
High voltage single power source optional
CleanFlo 700 cfm exhaust blower, Class III high pressure
Includes 220 sq. ft. certified dust collector filter cartridge
Approx. Shipping Weight