The Marriage of Economy and Design with Patented CleanFlo Technology
The CrystalBlast Pro 1.0 is a cost effective, professional level sandcarver for all applications. The Pro 1.0 utilizes a powerful dust collector blower and a semi-automatic Vibration cleaning cycle to create a clean working environment. It also has the option of our Cyclone150 separator reclaimer to efficiently prevent abrasive loss during sandcarving using a 150 mesh grit or larger.
The Pro's cabinet height, window location, and window slope are designed to create an easily operated stand-up sandcarving machine. The Pro 1.0 is among the most popular, sandcarving work-horse units in the CrystalBlast product line.
*220V/50hz conversion & international crating available for an additional $482 USD. Call IKONICS Imaging toll free at (800) 643-1037 for replacement parts.
Purchase from IKONICS Imaging or JDS Industries.
Call your IKONICS Imaging Representative to order at (800) 643-1037
Common Replacement Parts
• CrystalBlast Replacement Pinch Valve Bladder
• CrystalBlast Replacement Dust Collector Filter Cartridge
• CrystalBlast 3/8" OD Replacement Abrasive Hose
• 3/32" Tungsten Nozzle (3/8" Hose Adapter)
• CrystalBlast Replacement 3/8" Tube Bulkhead
• CrystalBlast Replacement Foot Pedal
• 100% welded cabinet - 12 and 14 gauge steel
• Vacuum exhaust blower with a 110 sq. ft. certified filter cartridge
• Quiet machine operation
• LED lighting
• Full-view laminated view window with window protector glass
• Hi-efficiency window sweep with air inlet noise suppressant feature
• Right side access door with heavy duty cabinet handles
• ASME 50 lb capacity pressure pot with clean-out port
• Bluemax Industrial Pinch Valve
• Ergonomically Designed for Seated or Standing Operation
• Cry-Discharge Kit: Make the cleanest machine, even cleaner.
• Tapeless Port Insert: Eliminate the taping process.
Optional Add-on: (call for pricing)
• Adjustable height foot treadle
• Padded armrest
• Roctec nozzle
• Upgraded dust collector, 550 CFM or 700 CFM
• Cyclone150 Abrasive separator
Overall: 51"W x 73"H x 30"D
Working: 24"W x 24"H x 24"D
Door Opening: 19"W x 19"H
Safety Plate Window: 24"W x 13.5"H
Air Requirements (Compressor Not Included)
3/32" nozzle (std.) 5.7 cfm @ 30 psi
1/8" nozzle 8.4 cfm @ 30 psi
Abrasive hose 3/8" O.D.
Air hose 1/4" pipe connect
LED cabinet lighting
100 cfm exhaust blower 1/2 hp - 120V
Approx. Shipping Weight
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality equipment
Good quality equipment (originally reviewed 06/14/16)
Just do it!
Bought the Crystal Blast Pro after almost 30 years of using another larger homemade cabinet. Should have changed years ago as this is far superior in etch quality, dust control and overall ease of maintaining the equipment. The nozzles are pricey but the top of the line carbide lasts for a long time, so quit thinking about it and just order one! (originally reviewed 01/02/16)
Excellent Company & Products
I have been an Ikonics customer for over five years. I purchased a Crystalblast Pro two years ago and it was the best purchase I have made. The ease of use and precision that I can now blast is amazing. Their products, service and knowledge about the industry is unmatched. (originally reviewed 11/04/15)